Staff Human Resources
Welcome to the homepage for Civil Service employment at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Staff Human Resources administers the Civil Service human resources program and provides a wide range of employee and departmental services, including Employment & Testing, Extra Help Services, Labor & Employee Relations, Classification & Salary, and Records Administration.
- Employment of SURS Annuitant
- Weather-Related Information and FAQs
- 2013 -2014 Campus Holiday Schedule
- Campus Violence Prevention Plan
- New Policies and FAQs
University of Illinois Policy: Protection of Minors
FAQs for University Policy: Protection of Minors
University of Illinois Policy: Prohibition of Sex Discrimination, Sexual Harassment, and Sexual Misconduct, and Related Activities and Educational Programs
FAQs for University of Illinois Policy: Prohibition of Sex Discrimination, Sexual Harassment, and Sexual Misconduct, and Related Activities and Educational Programs
- Updated Policies
University of Illinois Statement on Sex Discrimination, Sexual Harassment, and Sexual Misconduct
Section 9.5-9.6 - Reporting Fraud or Misconduct, Whistleblower Protection, and Investigations
Section 9.8 - Restrictions on Gifts to Employees
- Academic Human Resources and Staff Human Resources will be closed Monday, December 23, 2013, through Wednesday, January 1, 2014. Other than automated e-mail responses, there will be no action taken on inquiries or submissions to job postings during this time. Business will resume on Thursday, January 2, 2014.